Launch a great workshop
If you are already trained as a Leader or Master trainer you may be interested in running a Take Charge! workshop.
Planning a workshop is a great way to get involved and with no cost to the participants, it is an excellent way to give back to the community.
Tips for success
- Plan your workshop at least 4 weeks in advance. This gives you time to get the word of the program out to the public.
- Call the hotline to ensure there isn’t another competing workshop and to enlist help promoting your workshop.
- Enlist help promoting your workshop. Consider your target audience when you choose the time and location (accessibility, free parking etc.)
Ideas to promote your workshop
- Talk to your team
- Spread the word at the other classes and groups or with known clients
- Distribute fliers and posters in the community and at your place of work. Consider offering an information session.
Contact Us for promotional materials
*Call the hotline if you would like more ideas or support to launch your workshop. 1 855 333-2376
Register TODAY for these
Health Professionals Workshops:
For Healthcare Providers to learn more about how to refer their clients to our online programs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ea1g3S7wYg&t=1s