TakeControlTakeChargeLiving with Chronic Pain & Disease
Chronic Disease Self-Management Workshop
Welcome to the Hamilton, Niagara, Haldimand, Brant, Norfolk and Burlington Take Charge! program.
Take Charge! is a FREE workshop for people with on-going health conditions.
Each workshop runs once a week for 2½ hours, over six weeks. Expect to meet about ten new people in your workshop. You must pre-register for the workshop.
Take Charge is not a cure but it can help you live a healthier life.
Would you like to:
- Feel more comfortable asking questions at your medical visits?
- Work on making healthier food choices?
- Take steps to become more active?
- Learn how to talk to your family and friends about your needs?
- Find new ways to manage your stress and your emotions?
- Talk to people who are going through similar challenges?
If you answered YES, then Take Charge! can help you to start to Take Control.
For more information call 1- 855-333-2376 or browse our upcoming workshops.
Online Chronic Disease Self Management Workshop.