TakeControlTakeChargeLiving with Chronic Pain & Disease
Who leads the workshop-What is a Peer Leader
Peer Leaders are specially trained to lead the workshops.
They are here to:
- help you start to make plans that will work for you.
- help you figure out how to solve daily problems.
- make the workshop a safe and comfortable place to share ideas.
They do not :
- give you direct health advice
- focus on any one health condition
- replace the care you get from health care team
Take Charge! is led by people living in the community who are also living with on-going health conditions.